Engine 8 is a 2004 Seagrave Marauder II with a 2000 GPM Hale pump with seating for up to 8 firefighters. Engine 8 is equipped to handle many types of incidents from various types of fires to vehicle accidents. The engine is furnished with two(2) 200FT.
- 2000 GPM single stage Hale Pump
- Detroit Diesel 400 HP 60 Series Engine
- Allison World Transmission
TAC 8 is a 1987 Sutphen Pumper and is the companies first out piece on all RIT calls.
- Freightliner Business Class 2-door Cab & Chassis
- 15 foot Aluminum Walk-in Rescue Box
- (6) Bottle 6000 PSI Air Bank
- 25KW PTO Generator